Honorable Mention: fifi73
Cranberry & Hanabero Chilli Chicken
- 1 whole chook
- 1 Cup cranaberries
- 1 tbsp of habanero chillies
- 1 Orange
- 1 small onion
- 1 Cup of cream
- 2 tsp cornfour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups of cooked rice
* Cut chicken into eights and brown in a pan with the olive oil then remove
* Finely dice onion and brown in the pan, brown in a pan with 3 tbsp olive oil
* Cut the cranberries in half
* Mince 1 tsp of habanero chillies to form a paste
* Squeeze juice from orange (about half a cup)
* Add the halved cranberries, minced chillies, cornflour and orange juice to pan & toss.
* add the cream and stir in
*Add the chicken back to pan and place in hot oven (220) for 20 mins Baste with juices from pan about 3 times during cooking.
Serve on a bed of rice with sauce spooned over top from the pan.
Honourable Mention: caffeine
“So I says to her, up here for thinking, down there for dancing”
“Yeah but you’ve got two left feet. Incidently, which one do you use for the brake?”
Honourable Mention: KDEN
THURSDAY: SUEDE PIGEON
And 1,2,3, act natural act natural, the food table is so close, were gonna make it!
Honourable Mention: (Not submitted)
Next Week’s Judging Panel:
- Monday: ruderbecca
- Tuesday: general77guy
- Wednesday: jestibbb
- Thursday: suede pigeon
Judges from now on! Post your winners in the competition post itself, so if you are judging monday, post your winner in mondays blog. Please try submit them by 11.45am Friday, latest!